It’s an exciting time to be part of the Casino Canberra team. We’ve built a bigger and better casino. We’re improving our services. And we’re working hard to offer our guests the best possible experience.
We are currently seeking an individual with a consistently high level of attention to detail to join our team CASUAL as a Surveillance Officer.
Keeping it above board – Eligibility criteria
Due to the nature of our business, you must be at least 18 years of age and have the right to work in Australia. You must also be eligible to obtain a Casino Employee Licence from the ACT Gambling and Racing Commission. For further details visit https://www.gamblingandracing.act.gov.au/industry/casino#Casino_Employees
Cards on the table – The role
As Surveillance Officer, you will play an essential part in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the Surveillance Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining surveillance over gaming tables and other areas of the casino primarily via closed circuit television equipment. Surveillance Operators detect, record and report illegal as well as unusual activity.
A perfect pair – Who are we looking for?
• An individual with a strong work ethic and positive attitude;
• Previous experience in either Casino Gaming and/or Surveillance would be an advantage.
• Be available to work on days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
#WinningAtWork – The benefits
We recognise our people are our most important assets. As such, we offer many benefits, including, but not limited to:
• Dining discounts at natural nine;
• Easy access to public transport and discounted parking;
• On site bike storage;
• Professional development and training opportunities;
• Staff rewards; and
• Employee Assistance Program.
Deal me in – Application process
To apply for this position, apply via SEEK or email email@example.com
1. Attach a cover letter telling us about yourself and what you would bring to Casino Canberra?
2. Upload your CV
Position Ref: SV0221