Are you looking for a new opportunity in the Casino industry?
Would you like to register your interest for any future roles that may open up in our Gaming Department?
As our business grows and new opportunities develop, we need to add to our existing staff of experienced Dealers.
If you are an experienced Dealer, we would be very interested in hearing from you as to whether you may be interested in one of these future roles.
Successful candidates MUST have:
- Individuals with experience working in casinos both domestically and/or internationally;
- Minimum 12 months prior experience as a Table Games Dealer or Inspector with skills in at least 2 major games (essential);
- Exceptional grooming and presentation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A proven commitment to customer service and team work.
Please note we are happy to consider applications for either full time or casual engagement.
Due to the nature of our business, in order to work at Casino Canberra:
- you must be at least 18 years of age and have the right to work in Australia; and
- you would need to be eligible to obtain a Casino Employee Licence from the ACT Gambling and Racing Commission. Further information available https://www.gamblingandracing.act.gov.au/industry/casino#Casino_Licence