Tuesday Free Roll Poker Tournament
Game: Free Roll Poker Tournament
Starting time: 19.30hrs
- Tuesday, 23th July 2019
- Tuesday, 27th August 2019
- Tuesday, 24th September 2019
- Tuesday, 22nd October 2019
- Tuesday, 26th November 2019
- Each player will receive $2,500 in tournament chips.
- A player is allowed multiple re-buys into the tournament according to clauses 8-9 of the general terms and conditions below.
- A player who wishes to re-buy into the tournament will be required to pay a fee of $10 for a re-buy.
- A player who re-buys into the tournament will receive $2,500 in tournament chips.
- A player may complete an add-on at the end of the 4th blind level according to clause 10 of the general terms and conditions below.
- A player who completes a $10 add-on will receive $2,500 in tournament chips.
No of Players:
- Minimum 10 – maximum of 50 plus Alternate players for the first 4 levels.
- If the minimum number of players have not registered by 19:50 then the starting time for the tournament may be delayed by the Tournament Director/ Assistant up until 20:30.
- The Tournament Director/ Assistant shall announce the revised starting time on or before19:50.
- If the minimum number of players has not been reached by the times notified as the revised starting time, the tournament shall not proceed.
- Late entries, after the tournament has commenced, will be accepted subject to clause 7 of the general terms and conditions below.
Table Limits: No limit
- The aggregate of any re-buys and add-ons for a tournament will go into the prize pool for the tournament.
- Each tournament has a guaranteed prize pool of $1000.1
- The prize pool for a tournament will be distributed as follows:
1. the 1st and 2nd place-getters in a tournament will be awarded an entry ticket (to the value of $220) into the next scheduled monthly $220 Poker Classic tournament and will be registered for that tournament; and
2. the remaining money in the prize pool (after deducting the value of the two entry tickets i.e. $440) will be awarded to eligible place-getters according to the table below:
|Places||Percentage of Prize Pool||Percentage of Prize Pool||Percentage of Prize Pool||Percentage of Prize Pool|
|Less than 20 Players||21-35 Players||36-50 Players||51+ Players|