Thursday Poker Tournament
*THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*
- POKER – TEXAS HOLD-EM
- 7:00pm – Learn to play
- 7:30pm – Tournament begins
- $110 ($10 for tournament commission, $100 for tournament prize pool)
- Each player entering the tournament will receive $5,000 in tournament chips.
- A player is allowed multiple re-buys into the tournament according to clauses 8 – 9 of the general terms and conditions below.
- A player who wishes to re-buy into the tournament will be required to pay a fee of $110 for a re-buy.
- A player who re-buys into the tournament will receive $5,000 in tournament chips.
No of Players:
- Minimum 10 – maximum of 50 plus Alternate players for the first 4 levels.
- If the minimum number of players have not registered by 19:50, then the starting time for the tournament may be delayed by the Tournament Director/ Assistant up until 20:30.
- The Tournament Director/ Assistant shall announce the revised starting time on or before 19:50hrs.
- If the minimum number of players has not been reached by the time notified as the revised starting time, the tournament shall not proceed.
- Late entries, after the tournament has commenced, will be accepted subject to clause 7 of the general terms and conditions below.
The prize pool for a tournament will be distributed as follows:
- the 1st and 2nd place-getters in a tournament will be awarded an entry ticket (to the value of $220) into the next scheduled monthly $220 Poker Classic tournament and will be registered for that tournament; and
- the remaining money in the prize pool (after deducting the value of the two entry tickets i.e. $440) will be awarded to eligible place-getters according to the table below:
|Places||Percentage of Prize Pool||Percentage of Prize Pool||Percentage of Prize Pool||Percentage of Prize Pool|
|1-20 Players||21-35 Players||36-50 Players||51+ Players|