- This event has passed.
Monthly Poker Classic
Game: POKER – HOLD-EM
Starting time: 3pm
Saturday, 28th December 2019
There will be no Poker Classic in January 2020.
Saturday, 29 February 2020
- $220 ($20 for tournament commission, $200 for tournament prize pool)
- Each player will receive $10,000 in tournament chips.
- Players are not able to pre-register for the tournament. A player may only register for the tournament on the day of the tournament, and must do so, in person, at the Cash Desk.
- A player is allowed three (3) re-buys into the tournament according to clause 6 in the general terms and conditions below.
- A player who wishes to re-buy into the tournament will be required to pay the full entry fee of $220.
- A player who re-buys into the tournament will receive $10,000 in tournament chips.
No of Players:
- Minimum 10 – maximum of 50 plus Alternate players for the first 4 levels.
- If the minimum number of players have not registered (and/or presented themselves to the Tournament Director/Assistant) by 15.00hrs, then the starting time for the tournament may be delayed by the Tournament Director/Assistant up until 16:00hrs.
- The Tournament Director/ Assistant shall announce the revised starting time on or before 15.00hrs. If any player (other than a player who has won, or has been transferred, a seat in the tournament) wishes to obtain a refund of their entry fee, due to the delay, this shall be allowed. If the minimum number of players has not been reached by the times notified as the revised starting time, the tournament shall not proceed.
- Late entries, after the tournament has commenced, will be accepted subject to clause 4 of the general terms and conditions below.
The prize pool for the tournament shall be distributed in accordance with the following table:
|Places||Percentage of Prize Pool||Percentage of Prize Pool||Percentage of Prize Pool||Percentage of Prize Pool|
|Less than 20 Players||21-35 Players||36-50 Players||51+ Players|