VIP Host – Full-Time and Casual
It’s an exciting time to be part of the Casino Canberra team. We’ve built a bigger and better casino. We’re improving our services. And we’re working hard to offer our guests the best possible experience.
We are currently seeking a Casual VIP Host to join our Marketing Department. A customer focused indvidual, with an ability to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Cards on the table – The role
As a VIP Host, you will play an essential part in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the Marketing Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for reception duties and provding administrative support to the Marketing Department.
A perfect pair – Who are we looking for?
- An individual with a strong work ethic and positive attitude;
- Strong customer service skills are essential
- Be available to work shifts on days, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol and Gaming
- Assisting guests with any enquiries
- Working with guests and venue team to resolve any guest issues, when they arise
- Cash handling
- Managing phone and email enquiries
- We are a diverse workforce with a focus on excellence in entertainment and customer service. We have fun and pride ourselves on professionalism while providing our customers with a great experience.
#WinningAtWork – The benefits
We recognise our people are our most important assets. As such, we offer many benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Secure career opportunity with above award wages and conditions
- Free meals while on shift;
- Dining discounts at natural nine;
- Easy access to public transport and discounted parking;
- On site bike storage;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- Staff discounts;
- Staff rewards;
- Employee Assistance Program; and
- Complimentary and laundered uniforms
Keeping it above board – Eligibility criteria
Due to the nature of our business, you must be at least 18 years of age and have the right to work in Australia. You must also be eligible to obtain a Casino Employee Licence from the ACT Gambling and Racing Commission. For further details visit https://www.gamblingandracing.act.gov.au/industry/casino#Casino_Employees
Deal me in – Application process
To apply for this position, apply via SEEK
- Attach a cover letter telling us about yourself and what you would bring to Casino Canberra?
- Upload your CV
Position Ref: VH0622
Applications close: 5pm 6th July 2022
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only candidates successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
We will be assessing applications as they come through and interviewing suitable applicants progressively; so don’t hesitate – apply today.
No agencies please.