Expressions of Interest
It’s an exciting time to be part of the Casino Canberra team. We’ve built a bigger and better casino. We’re improving our services. And we’re working hard to offer our guests the best possible experience.
If you are a customer focused individual, with an ability to manage and resolve issues along with risk identification and attention to detail please register your interest for any future roles that may open up in our Surveillance team.
Cards on the table – The role
As Surveillance Officer, you will play an essential part in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the Surveillance Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining surveillance over gaming tables and other areas of the casino primarily via closed circuit television equipment. Surveillance Operators detect, record and report illegal as well as unusual activity. Previous experience in either Casino Gaming and/or Surveillance would be an advantage.
A perfect pair – Who are we looking for?
- An individual with a strong work ethic and positive attitude;
- Neat, concise report writing ability
- Astute powers of observation
- Sound mathematical skills
- Ability to work in a close team environment
We are a diverse workforce with a focus on excellence in entertainment and customer service. We have fun and pride ourselves on professionalism while providing our customers with a great experience.
#WinningAtWork – The benefits
We recognise our people are our most important assets. As such, we offer many benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Secure career opportunity with above award wages and conditions
- Free meals while on shift;
- Dining discounts at natural nine;
- Easy access to public transport and discounted parking;
- On site bike storage;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- Staff discounts;
- Staff rewards;
- Employee Assistance Program
Keeping it above board – Eligibility criteria
Due to the nature of our business, you must be at least 18 years of age and have the right to work in Australia. You must also be eligible to obtain a Casino Employee Licence from the ACT Gambling and Racing Commission, eligibility information here.
Deal me in – Application process
To apply for this position, apply via SEEK
- Attach a cover letter telling us about yourself and what you would bring to Casino Canberra?
- Upload your CV