Sous Chef Opportunity
Hospitality with a Difference
Join us and become a part of our award winning team!
Opportunity for a Sous Chef – 18+ years of age only
Are you seeking a change & challenge?
The Team at Natural Nine are passionate about delivering modern and innovative Chinese cuisine, balanced with an enjoyable guest experience.
You don’t need to have specific expertise in Chinese cookery – we will train you.
Yes! An actual 38 hour working week, no split shifts and 5 weeks annual leave.
If you thrive on continual learning and being part of a team, then we want to hear from you!
To be successful in this environment
You will need to be:
• energetic & motivated
• skilled in communication & leadership
• focused on quality food preparation & presentation
• working in a similar role, managing a kitchen team
• able to have a laugh & be creative
We are a diverse workforce with a focus on excellence in entertainment and customer service. We have fun and pride ourselves on professionalism while providing our customers with a great experience within Natural Nine Restaurant and Casino Canberra.
# WinningAtWork – Benefits
• secure career opportunity with above award wages and conditions
• professional development and training opportunities
• staff rewards
• free meals while on shift
• food and beverage discounts
• laundered uniforms provided
• discounted parking available
• discounted gym membership available
• employee assistance program (EAP)
If this sounds like your cup of Chinese green tea, join the Natural Nine Team at Casino Canberra by applying today.
Due to the nature of this role, all applicants must be Australian Citizens or permanent residents and be 18 years or older to apply. You must be available to work on a rotating roster including shifts on days, nights, weekends and public holidays on a full-time, ongoing basis.
Deal me in – Application process – What you need to do?
1. Attach a short word document telling us about yourself and why you are interested in the position?
2. Upload your CV
If you have any queries regarding the application process or this role please contact our recruitment team via email@example.com quoting the reference SC2021