Security Officer – Expressions of Interest
It’s an exciting time to be part of the Casino Canberra team. We’ve built a bigger and better casino. We’re improving our services. And we’re working hard to offer our guests the best possible experience.
If you have experience in Security, please register your interest for any future roles that may open up in our Security Department.
Keeping it above board – Eligibility criteria
Due to the nature of our business, you must be at least 18 years of age and have the right to work in Australia. You must also be eligible to obtain a Casino Employee Licence from the ACT Gambling and Racing Commission, eligibility information here.
Cards on the table – The role
As Security Officer, you will play an essential part in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the Security Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the overall security and protection of the casino complex and complete a range of administrative tasks.
A perfect pair – Who are we looking for?
- An individual with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- An individual with basic computer skills; and
- Be available to work shifts on days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
We are a diverse workforce with a focus on excellence in entertainment and customer service. We have fun and pride ourselves on professionalism while providing our customers with a great experience.
#WinningAtWork – The benefits
We recognise our people are our most important assets. As such, we offer many benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Dining discounts at natural nine;
- Easy access to public transport and discounted parking;
- On site bike storage;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- Staff rewards;
- Employee Assistance Program; and
- Complimentary and laundered uniforms.
Deal me in – Application process
To apply for this position, email email@example.com quoting the position title in the subject.
- Attach a cover letter telling us about yourself and what you would bring to Casino Canberra?
- Upload your CV