BARTENDERS & FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF
CASUAL & FULL TIME + SUPERVISOR POSITIONS
$22.96 – $24.81ph + penalties + super
Cards on the table – The role
As a member of the Food and Beverage team, you will play an essential role in the guest experience of our award-winning Chinese restaurant, Natural Nine, along with the Onyx Sports Lounge and Lotus Function Room.
In this role you will:
- Have skills and experience in bartending, restaurant service or function service.
- Provide our guests with high quality service throughout their restaurant, sports bar or function experience.
- Be flexible in working across all food & beverage areas, including the restaurant, bar and function room.
- Work a variety of shifts with ranging start times from 5pm to 8pm and finishing times between midnight and 4am
- Have a friendly, customer focused attitude.
- Have a high standard of personal presentation.
- Have a genuine passion for hospitality and customer service.
A perfect pair – Who are we looking for?
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Bartending, restaurant or function experience.
- Barista/coffee making experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- High personal standards of customer service.
- Flexible availability and the ability to work a range of shifts on days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
- A commitment and dedication towards team work and learning.
If you have an upbeat, positive attitude, take pride in your work and thrive on providing excellence in customer service, then we want to hear from you!
#WinningAtWork – The benefits
We recognise that our people are our most important assets. As such, we offer many benefits, including, but not limited to:
- discounted parking;
- Free meals while on shift;
- Staff discounts on all food and beverage;
- Staff rewards;
- On site bike storage;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Program
Keeping it above board – Eligibility criteria
Due to the nature of our business, you must be at least 18 years of age and have the right to work in Australia. You must also hold or obtain a Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate. You must be available to work on a rotating roster including shifts on days, nights, weekends and public holidays on a casual or full-time, ongoing basis.
Deal me in – Application process – What you need to do
If you have any queries regarding the application process of this role, please contact our recruitment team via firstname.lastname@example.org