NATURAL NINE RESTAURANT BARTENDERS │ WAIT STAFF
NATURAL NINE RESTAURANT
BARTENDERS │ WAIT STAFF
FULL TIME & CASUAL
Cards on the table – The role
As a member of the Food and Beverage team, you will play an essential role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our award-winning restaurant, Natural Nine, along with Onyx Sports Lounge and Lotus Room, enhancing our first-class entertainment at the Casino.
The F&B Team at Casino Canberra and Natural Nine Restaurant are passionate about delivering modern and innovative Chinese cuisine, balanced with an enjoyable guest experience.
To be successful in this environment you will need to be:
• great with customers
• able to have a laugh
• happy to work an actual 38 week, no split shifts with 5 weeks annual leave per year (full-time)
#WinningAtWork – The benefits
We recognise that our people are our most important assets. As such, we offer many benefits, including, but not limited to:
• Dining discounts at natural nine;
• Discount gym membership options;
• Easy access to public transport and discounted parking;
• On site bike storage;
• Professional development and training opportunities;
• Staff discounts on food and beverage;
• Employee Assistance Program; and
• Complimentary and laundered uniforms.
A perfect pair – Who are we looking for?
We are looking for hospitality all-stars who enjoy working in an environment that is different every shift. We offer world class entertainment through our gaming offering and delicious food and drinks.
If you have an upbeat, positive attitude, take pride in your work and thrive on providing excellence in customer service, then we want to hear from you.
Previous hospitality experience is great but not essential – as long as you have a ‘can do’ attitude and are willing to learn!
Keeping it above board – Eligibility criteria
Due to the nature of our business, you must be at least 18 years of age and have the right to work in Australia. You must also have or obtain a Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate. You must be available to work on a rotating roster including shifts on days, nights, weekends and public holidays on a full-time, ongoing basis.
Deal me in – Application process
To apply for this position, apply via SEEK or email email@example.com
1. Attach a cover letter telling us about yourself and what you would bring to Casino Canberra?
2. Upload your CV