Cash Desk Cashier
It’s an exciting time to be part of the Casino Canberra team. We’ve built a bigger and better casino. We’re improving our services. And we’re working hard to offer our guests the best possible experience.
We are currently seeking a customer focused individual, with a consistently high level of numerical accuracy and attention to detail to join our team as a Cash Desk Cashier. If you are seeking a casual position, this could be the opportunity for you!
Cards on the table – The role
As Cash Desk Cashier, you will play an essential part in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the Cash Desk, enhancing the ultimate guest experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for counting and exchanging money for casino vouchers, and exchanging vouchers and chips for cash. The position requires skill and integrity in handling a wide variety of financial transactions for casino guests and exercising confidentiality with personal information.
A perfect pair – Who are we looking for?
- An individual with a strong work ethic and positive attitude;
- Experience in cash handling operations, including cash control, cash equivalents, documentation and reconciliation would be an advantage;
- Strong customer service skills are essential; and
- Be available to work on a rotating roster including shifts on days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
#WinningAtWork – The benefits
We recognise our people are our most important assets. As such, we offer many benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Free meals while on shift;
- Dining discounts at natural nine;
- Easy access to public transport and discounted parking;
- On site bike storage;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- Staff discounts;
- Staff rewards;
- Employee Assistance Program; and
- Complimentary and laundered uniforms.
- Keeping it above board – Eligibility criteria
Due to the nature of our business, you must be at least 18 years of age and have the right to work in Australia. You must also be eligible to obtain a Casino Employee Licence from the ACT Gambling and Racing Commission. For further details visit:
Deal me in – Application process
To apply for this position, apply via SEEK or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach a cover letter telling us about yourself and what you would bring to Casino Canberra?
- Upload your CV
Position Ref: CD022023
Applications close: 5pm, 10th March 2023