Multi Terminal Table Games
- If you’d like to play one of the games, simply select an empty Player Terminal and insert the amount of money, using bank notes, that you’d like to begin with. This will establish your Player Chip Account and is how you buy-in to the games. Think of it like purchasing chips at a normal casino table.
- Once you’ve inserted cash into your Terminal, the value will be automatically credited to your Player Chip account.
- You can increase your account credits at any time by inserting extra money.
Playing the games
Now that you’ve set up an active Player Chip Account, it’s time to start playing.
For rules on specific games, take a look at our How To Play brochures, or click the Rule button on your screen.
For a detailed overview of the Multi Terminal screen, see the illustration below.
- If there is more than one Multi Terminal game being run, choose which one you’d like to play by selecting
it from the available games listed at the top right of your screen.
- Once you’ve chosen a game, you will be presented with a digital representation of the game and can place bets in the same way as at a traditional table. Select what value of chip you’d like to use and touch the table to place your bets directly. Multiple denominations of smaller chips will automatically be combined into larger chips when stacked together. e.g. Five $1 chips will automatically turn into a $5 chip when placed on the same section of the table.
Note: A Cancel button is available to remove any incorrectly placed chips.
- While placing bets, your screen will clearly display a countdown of the time remaining before the next round of play.
- Once the Wagering Period is up, your Dealer will reveal the result of the previous spin, roll, or deal (depending on the game being played) and the result will be displayed on your screen. Winning bets will be payed directly into your available credits and losing bets will be removed from the table. A new round will then begin.
When you’ve finished playing, and as long as you have no bets currently active, select the Cash Out option to print off your credit receipt. This is redeemable at the Casino Canberra Cash Desk for cash or cash equivalent.
Example Multi Terminal
1. Select Table Display the available games tables
2. Back To Last Betting Table Back to your previous table
3. Cash Out Stop playing and receive your current credits
4. Rule Current game rules and related information
5. Service Call a Casino Canberra attendant for service
6. Chip Selection Adjust value of chips
7. Cancel Remove ALL unconfirmed bets
8. Cancel Selected Remove unconfirmed bets optionally
9. Double Double ALL unconfirmed bets
10. Bet Amount Total amount of your current on-table wagers
11. Cashable Credit Your total available player credits
12. Wagering Period Time Remaining The time remaining on the current Wagering Period
13. Bet Limit Minimum and Maximum bets for the table
14. Game History Previous results from the game
15. Language Chinese or English language
16. Sound Turn on or off background sounds and music