Monday Freeroll Poker
Game: Poker – Hold-em
Starting time: 19.30hrs
- Monday, 25th June 2018
- Monday, 13th August 2018
- Monday, 27th August 2018
- Monday, 10th September 2018
- Monday, 24th September 2018
- Monday, 5th November 2018
- Monday, 19th November 2018
- Monday, 3th December 2018
- Monday, 17th December 2018
- Each player will receive $2,500 in tournament chips.
- A player is allowed multiple re-buys into the tournament according to clauses 8-9 of the general terms and conditions below.
- A player who wishes to re-buy into the tournament will be required to pay a fee of $10 for a re-buy.
- A player who re-buys into the tournament will receive $2,500 in tournament chips.
- A player may complete an add-on at the end of the 4th blind level according to clause 10 of the general terms and conditions below.
No of Players:
- Minimum 10 – maximum of 40 plus Alternate players for the first 4 levels.
- If the minimum number of players have not registered by 19:50 then the starting time for the tournament may be delayed by the Tournament Director/ Assistant up until 20:30.
- The Tournament Director/ Assistant shall announce the revised starting time on or before19:50.
- If the minimum number of players has not been reached by the times notified as the revised starting time, the tournament shall not proceed.
- Late entries, after the tournament has commenced, will be accepted subject to clause 7 of the general terms and conditions below.
Table Limits: No limit
The aggregate of any re-buys and add-ons for a tournament will go into the prize pool for the tournament.
Each tournament has a guaranteed prize pool of $1000.1
The prize pool for a tournament will be distributed as follows:
- The 1st and 2nd place-getters in a tournament will be awarded an entry ticket (to the value of $220) into the next scheduled monthly $220 Poker Classic tournament and will be registered for that tournament; and
- the remaining money in the prize pool (after deducting the value of the two entry tickets i.e. $440) will be awarded to eligible place-getters according to the table below:
|Places||Percentage of Prize Pool||Percentage of Prize Pool||Percentage of Prize Pool|
|1 – 25 players||26 – 40 Players||41 + Players|