- This event has passed.
Free Roll Poker Tournament
Saturday, 21 September 2019
- Each player will receive $2,500 in tournament chips.
- A player is allowed multiple re-buys into the tournament according to clauses 8-9 of the general terms and conditions below.
- A player who wishes to re-buy into the tournament will be required to pay a fee of $25 for a re-buy.
- A player who re-buys into the tournament will receive $2,500 in tournament chips.
- A player may complete an add-on at the end of the 6th blind level according to clause 10 of the general terms and conditions below.
- A player who completes a $25 add-on will receive $2,500 in tournament chips.
No of Players
- Minimum 10 – maximum of 60 plus Alternate players for the first 6 levels.
- If the minimum number of players have not registered by 19:50 then the starting time for the tournament may be delayed by the Tournament Director/ Assistant up until 20:30.
- The Tournament Director/ Assistant shall announce the revised starting time on or before 19:50.
- If the minimum number of players has not been reached by the times notified as the revised starting time, the tournament shall not proceed.
- Late entries, after the tournament has commenced, will be accepted subject to clause 7 of the general terms and conditions below.
- The aggregate of any re-buys and add-ons for the tournament will go into the prize pool for the tournament.
- The tournament has a guaranteed prize pool of $5,000.
- The prize pool for the tournament will be distributed as follows:
- The 1st,2nd and 3rd place-getters in the tournament will be awarded an entry ticket (to the value of $220) into the next scheduled monthly $220 Poker Classic tournament (being on Saturday 26th October –September Freeroll and Saturday 30th November – November Freeroll), and will be registered for that tournament; and
- The remaining money in the prize pool (after deducting the value of the three entry tickets i.e. $660) will be awarded to eligible place-getters according to the table below:
|Places||Percentage of Prize Pool||Percentage of Prize Pool||Percentage of Prize Pool|
|1-25 Players||26-40 Players||41+ Players|